Horrible equipment

Addy Sulley

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Bought at Sears a top of the line refrigerator from maytag and my nightmare started. I own several Restaurants and deal with many refrigerators but never with maytag. I Know now why. After several years it broke down, sears came by and after a hefty $600.00 repair it just broke down again. Today they left and yes a few hours later it broke again. Tomorrow this money pit is leaving the house and I NEVER will buy anything from sears nor Maytag. ( and believe I bought a lot from them as person and company )

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your luck!

I NEVER will buy anything from sears nor Maytag
Whirlpool owns and makes Maytag, so don't get an Whirlpool, Estate, Roper, KitchenAid, Inglis either.

jeff.

SearsCares

Banned
Good morning Addy,

My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post this morning and wanted to reach out to you. I am sorry to see that you have had such trouble with your refrigerator. I can understand your aggravation as the repairs have already failed. If you would allow me the opportunity, I would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your refrigerator is restored to its proper working order. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Addy Sulley) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you,

Mike D.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support