• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

How to confirm bad door switch on FL Speed Queen

72farmer

Premium Member
Model Number
LTSAOAWN
Brand
Speed Queen
The door will not open after the door light goes out on my Alliance front loader. I am trying to make sure before i order this door switch part#802317 that it is bad.I want to rule out control board as being the culprit.Help me under stand and check switch.it has 6 wires going to it.I under stand the 2 wires on the plunger operated door closed microswitch that part of the switch works fine.The other 4 wire plug numbered 2-5 on switch is what i have a question on.I also understand why 2 wires are needed to lock door latch.What do the other 2 wires do on the switch?How do i check this switch with a meter and which 2-5 terminal on switch goes to what?

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This is a model I'm not familiar with, but you should have a tech. data sheet in the bottom on your machine.

Jake

72farmer

Premium Member
Please Help

There is no tech sheet in the bottom of my washer.I guess someone removed it before me i bought it at a auction.The model is Alliance LTSAOAWN.Please help!Please do a part#802317 search to see the switch.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I did a search for that part# and I don't see any picture of it.

Jake

72farmer

Premium Member
Jake thanks for trying to help me.Try this model Alliance #LTSAOAWN i found it on the washer.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member