• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

How to replace a discontinued crisper drawer! MTB1504ARW

Monky

Premium Member
Model Number
MTB1504ARW
Brand
Maytag
I chipped off a small piece of one crisper drawer. It is still completely functional. However, since I am renting and was planning to give my notice soon, I am afraid that I will lose my damage deposit.

Is there any chance another model's crisper drawer might fit? It measures 11"w x 13" l x 8.5" d

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
Look though pics?

Is there any chance another model's crisper drawer might fit?
It's pretty unlikely, if something else fit the manufacturer would usually substitute it to a current part rather than discontinue it. Parts like that are not usually interchangeable between manufacturers so its unlikely a GE or Frigidaire part for example would fit. The original drawer's part number is 63001044 if you want to try searching.

LINK > Original Crisper Drawer # 63001044 (for comparison)

It measures 11"w x 13" l x 8.5" d
I don't know anyone that lists such things by dimensions. You could look though the images at the following link and calculate their size from the grid in the pictures. Once you found one close you could look around for a supplier using its part number.

LINK > Various Crisper Drawer pics

Lastly, you could try to find a used one. Take the original drawer to some local used appliance dealers to see if they might have one kicking around.

Gook luck!

Dan O.

Last edited: