• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

I30 code on Frigidaire Dishwasher FGID2474QF5B

Mike R.

Premium Member
Model Number
FGID2474QF5B
Brand
Electrolux
Started getting an I30 code and machine was continuing to run.....tried cutting the breaker off and on, with no help....still running........after reading this thread i purchased a new pressure sensor kit through an approved Frig./Electrolux Dealer.........my kit came with a sensor, air trap, two Gaskets and a hose..........my unit IS equipped with an air trap and the hose is not needed on this unit.......not sure what to do with the other two gaskets, instructions are clear as mud.

I had no probs installing the sensor.......about a 20 min. job............ when I restarted the unit after installation, there was no I30 CODE initially........we ran a 15 min rinse and it emptied ok........when we loaded the unit with dishes and attempted a restart.............my little friend I30 showed up as soon as I hit the start button and it began running again with the I30 code.......

Calling frigidaire was absolutely No help, whatsoever......so now we have a service guy coming next thursday.......I hate to give up.........anyone got any ideas?..........Frigidaire does have a service bulletin out on this (#2430-2435), but its a terrible description and not being an authorized Frigidaire guy, i don't have access to the technical writer for clarifications.........machine is only 18 mos old............HELP!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member