• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Infamous Kenmore Elite 665.12783K312 dishwasher gone crazy need help please

xstreme1

Model Number
665.12783K312
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Good Afternoon y'all. Our Kenmore Elite Model 665.12783K312 will not start. And if we close the door its continuously beeps. I have removed the door panel and followed instructions given by Jake to test the keypad, the drain cycle does not start it just continues to beep. Also tried to unplug the door vent as I had read in my research that seems to be a common problem as well. However yet again nothing. It seems that now the delay keeps cycling going to the next time delay every so often but no buttons respond unless you press the start button and close the door but yet agin all you get is constant beeping. So my question is, am I safe to assume it is the control board? Is it really worth replacing on a dishwasher this age? Could it be the control board and the touchpad? Thanks in advance for y'alls thoughts.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I'm posting your tech data sheet below, look on page 10--->Dishwasher Beeps Constantly (for models with beepers). Do what it mentions.

If you do what it mentions and nothing fixes it, then yes you are looking at a new control board.

Here's the control board for your model:
W10866118 Cntrl-Elec

Jake

Attachments

• Tech Sheet - W10543820 - Rev B.pdf
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 46