• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Jade RJRS4270A Electrical Issue

dsneuf

Model Number
RJRS4270A
Brand
Whirlpool
I have a Jade 42" refrigerator model RJRS4270A. Jade was purchased by Jenn-Air then Whirlpool. I had a power surge a couple nights ago and in the morning the refrigerator did not operate. There are no lights, compressor doesn't run, no display panel etc. - completely dead.

I have power at the outlet and to the on/off switch. I have 110 to the compressor board and power supply module. I "think" (tested lead out of the power supply but can't remember results) I have power to the main control board from the power supply module.

I am curious of professional opinions on if it is more likely a main board or the power supply module? What readings should I get from the power supply to the main control board? Anything else I should check? The main board is part Whirlpool # WP67006854.

Thanks for all the help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Yes, if you have 110 to 120 volts from your power supply board and 110 to 120 Volts to the main control board aka display board, and its not coming on then that would make sense that it would be that main control board that is the culprit.

Here's the main control board for your model you can order:
WP67006854 Board, Main Display

Jake