• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Jenn air JDB3200AWS2 won't start clean light blinks 6 times then 1

fsuritz

Model Number
JDB3200
Brand
Jenn-Air
My Jenn- Air dishwasher just recently stopped working. The bottom was full of water sucked so i sucked it out with shop vac. I checked the drain and the drain plug everything looks good and the panel seems to be working. The lights light up when I will select the different cycles and hit start, close it and then automatically the clean light comes on. When the clean light comes it appears to be giving an error signal where the clean light is blinking six times and stops and then blinks once. I can't find the air codes for my Jenn air dishwashers. I've seen we another post where the individual had the message of six blinks then four and it was his pump. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Here's the parts diagram for your model: Maytag Dishwasher JDB3200AWS2 Repair Parts

I don't have the service manual or tech data sheet for this model, but all dishwashers come with a tech. data sheet, it should be located behind the bottom access panel or inside the control panel.

If yours is missing I can ask our tech here bigbuck for it, just let us know.

Now if its not draining and you hear a humming sound when it should be draining that usually indicates something is stuck/jammed inside the drain pump OR your drain pump is bad if nothing is stuck/jammed in it, you'll need to remove the drain pump, and check for a clog.

Here's the drain pump for your model:
Drain Pump WPW10348269

Watch this video below to access and remove the drain pump to check for a clog or debris or popcorn kernels, etc.

[video=youtube_share;epyFoymiPiI]https://youtu.be/epyFoymiPiI[/video]

If no clog is found, then check your voltage at the drain pump, it should be 120 volts at the drain pump when its in the drain cycle.

Let us know what you find.

Jake