• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

JES9750AAW Jenn air downdraft range broiler turns on by itself and won't turn off... Read error code F1-11

nicole0276

Model Number
JES9750AAW
Brand
Jenn-Air
My oven broiler just turned on by itself and won't turn off. Had to turn it off by turning the breaker off. When its on its tell me Error F1-11 Call for assistance. What could this be and why out of the blue would it happen?

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
If the broiler is getting red hot (rather than just warm), only a defective control should cause that. The error message is likely due to overheating occurring. (Most F1 fault codes indicate a problem within the electronic control itself.)

Your model could have used one of several different electronic controls. Which one yours takes is likely based upon the unit's serial number. I don't have any way to determine the part used but if you contact the company at the following link with both model and serial number, they should be able to manually look up the necessary part.

o LINK > JES9750AAW Parts Supplier

Be sure to ask its part number even if discontinued or NLA. We might be able to find an alternate supplier if necessary if you get its part number

Dan O.