• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED JFC2290VEP3 Trying to replace Drawer Supports for Deli center in Jenn Air fridge

monkeysmash

Premium Member
Model Number
JFC2290VEP3
Brand
Jenn-Air
Hey guys,
I need some guidance on removing the drawer supports (parts WPW10122078 and WPW10121977) for my Jenn Air fridge. There are no visible screws (why make it easy?)-- it seems like plastic tabs and slots are holding everything in. Knowing the proper place to apply pressure might help me not destroy whatever's under the supports. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

A copy:

The key is the big tab near the center - just press and the whole thing will wiggle loose. And the temperature slider piece that is attached just pulls out from the fridge at an angle so just move slowly so you don't break the tab holding that in.

jeff.

monkeysmash

Premium Member
Thanks Jeff,
Maybe I'm being over-gentle-- I think not, but-- regardless, I can't seem to wiggle the side panel loose. The 'button' in the center doesn't seem to activate anything behind it. Any further tips/instructions?

jeff1

Staff member
I found nothing else.....sorry.

jeff.

monkeysmash

Premium Member
Good news. Turns out, you just can't be afraid to break stuff (especially when its already broken).
Finally got the thing off and you were absolutely right about the button. I guess I had been pressing it IN instead of DOWN. Thanks much, Jeff

jeff1

Staff member
Glad to see you got somewhere with it :)

jeff.