• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

JGRP536WP01 Jenn-Air Range Broiler Not Working

SquareGravy

Premium Member
Model Number
JGRP536WP01
Brand
Jenn-Air
Hello everyone,

Recently the broiler on my range stopped working. Everything else works like it should. What I've noticed from sticking my head in there... the ignitor for the broiler works, it's sparking up light it should, but there's no gas coming out of the broiler element. So it just keeps trying to ignite but nothing happens since there's no gas. Cooktop works and so does the oven with no issues.

I can't find anything that has the model number, only warning stickers that start with a W. I think it's JDRP536WP based off some googling and what I could find that looks exactly like what I have. But I'm not sure if it's a 00, 01, 02, or 03. Any help is appreciated.

Added complete model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I think it's JDRP536WP based off some googling and what I could find that looks exactly like what I have. But I'm not sure if it's a 00, 01, 02, or 03.
That's what we need is the exact model number with the last 2 digits on the end.

Click here: Appliance Parts

Then you will see a link that says: How to find a model number.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks!

Unfortunately, this is a model I have not worked on as of yet, and I can't locate the tech. data sheet for it either.

So, it would be best to contact Jenn-Air at 800-536-6247 to have a tech. come out to see why the broil burner flame is not coming on.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.