ok so i have the relay control board replaced the oven is working, but it only heats to 175 degrees then stops heating, the relays are cycling untill it reaches 175 then nothing???
this range is killing my soul
Rick nailed it! Rick doesn't he have to program it after he replaced the appliance manager?
Programming the Cavity Size
1. Unplug range or disconnect power.
2. Wait 10 seconds, then plug in range or reconnect power.
3. Enter Diagnostics mode by pressing OFF, OFF, START.
4. Press key #6 to show cavity size select screen.
5. To edit, press CLOCK key.
6. Scroll through cavity sizes by pressing key #6 until required size is displayed.
7. Once correct size is displayed, press the START key to accept modification.
Something is telling the appliance manager to stop heating, the oven starts and the relays cycle back and forth untill it reached around 200 degrees then another relay clicks and then that's it, the temp sensor is working what else could be sending a signal to make it shut off?