KEBS207SSS04 Double oven top oven won’t heat

Ajkuzia

Premium Member
Model Number
KEBS207SSS04
Brand
KitchenAid
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me. My double oven has been having some issues. The top oven was originally saying preheat when set to 350 but not heating. I replaced the thermal fuse, thermostat, and heating element.

The oven now heats and reaches the set temp but when I put a meat the other in the oven it only said it was 187. The food was like warm at best.

The lower oven functions totally fine. Is there something I need to program with the new thermostat or is the control board shot?

Also it won’t let me set the temp above 350. When I punch in 400 and hit start it just goes blank. Any help would be great. Thanks

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Check for any error codes.

1. Plug in oven or connect power.
2. Enter Diagnostics Mode by pressing CANCEL>CANCEL>START.
3. Press the numeric “3” and “6” keys until the error code screen appears. The last occurred failure will be listed. Failure descriptions are displayed on the lower text line of the screen.
4. To clear all failures, first press CLOCK SET to enter edit mode, then press START to accept the changes.
5. If no failures are listed, the message “Good” will show on the screen.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Remove power from the machine. Measure the resistance of the oven sensor- P2-1 to P2-2. At room temperature it should have 1075 Ω. Restore power to the machine. Set the oven to bake and take the following voltage measurement. T3-4 on the appliance manager to #4 on the DLB relay.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member