- Model Number
- 6-10 years
Hoping someone can advise further - Our initial issue was with the Upper Oven not reaching pre-set Temperature regardless of preset temperature level. Bottom oven worked fine. After reviewing this forum initially we made the following changes ...
- Changed out the new temperature probe with a brand new sensor probe in the top oven - experienced the same issues
- Ultimately changed out the Electronic Control Board to a new WPW10312205
- Top oven does now reach the pre-set temperature and we get the audio chime indication with the correct digital temperature displayed (never able to get this far prior to board placement)
- When measuring the actual temperature within the oven with an analog thermometer, the temperature reads 50-60 degrees lower than the pre set temperature we're looking for.
- We increase the pre-set temperature, oven chimes reads the temperature, and again we have the 50-60 degree difference