• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED KEHC309JWH4 Kitchenaid Superba Dual Oven Display Very Dim

jimvh2

Premium Member
Model Number
KEHC309JWH4
Brand
KitchenAid
Hello all

I've been a member for a long time and can usually find my fixe by searching old posts. This one does not come up.

I have a 2003 Kitchenaid Superba that has worked flawlessly. One the last couple of years the display has gotten very dim. It's almost to the point now that it cannot be read. I'm hoping I can just change the control board but want to make sure I'm on the right track.

Thanks all
Jim

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

jimvh2

Premium Member
Yep, after I posted I went to the parts page and saw that. Using the part number in The Google confirmed that it’s long gone.

I did find a website where the will repair it and send it back. I’m pretty skeptical that would work.

Thanks for your help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I would be very cautious in doing that, make sure they have a 100% money back refund if it does fix it, or IF another pops up after you get it back, that wasn't there before you sent it in.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Glad to help Jim.:)

Jake

jimvh2

Premium Member
Sorry to resurrect an old thread!!!!

The display went dim enough that the Wife was talking about a new oven!!!! Was browsing Ebay and found the correct control board. Crossed my fingers and ordered it. Installed today and we're back in business! Wife very happy which you all know that makes life easier.

Control Board WP4452953

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Jim, glad to hear that.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.