Kenmore 30-Inch Wall Oven...New...Won't Work

WhippetChick

Hi all,
We just finished building our new house, and have a Sears Kenmore Electric Built-in Oven, Model #790, a 30-inch, in white. :)
The first day everything seemed fine, then we tried to use it, and all the lights went off. :( Now it "acts" like it isn't getting any power at all. :mad: The breaker isn't tripped, the book does not address this problem, and we can't find the right spot to put those little metal thingies (hope you can understand my tech-speak! LOL) in to take it out of the wall to see if something is loose. We can't even find a place in the book where it tells us whether there's a reset button or something like that. Can anyone help me with either of these problems?
Thanks in advance,
WhippetChick

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
we can't find the right spot to put those little metal thingies (hope you can understand my tech-speak! LOL) in to take it out of the wall to see if something is loose. We can't even find a place in the book where it tells us whether there's a reset button or something like that.
What metal thingies? :D Just kidding.:D

Don't worry i say the same thing when i see something i have never seen before!:)

Its under a 1yr. warranty, just call Sears to come out, you really don't want to do anything while its still under warranty.:)

Jake