• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Kenmore Dishwasher Whirlpool made Model 665.12793K311 F2E2 Error code

skiter29

Premium Member
Model Number
665.12793K311
Brand
Sears Kenmore
got kenmore dishwasher that has the f2e2 error code and read some info regarding this error code 1st instict its the touch panel but after reading people are saying its corrisson on the wires and to the board i checked that and it seems to be fine any info are thoughts would be great thanks in advance

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Function Code 2: User Interface
Problem Code 2: No response from UI

Causes: (1) User interface cannot communicate with main control. Loose user interface connection.

What to check: (1)
1. Unplug dishwasher or disconnect power.
2. Check the connection between LCD display module and P1C connector on the control; If connection(s) loose, then reconnect.
3. Check for 5 Volts DC from P1C-2 to P1C-4. If there is no voltage at control, disconnect power, replace main control.

Continued:
Causes: (2) Wrong control installed

What to check: Verify correct control is installed. Control should have no connector present at P1A. If wrong control, disconnect power and replace control.

Here's the correct control board for your model:
W10866117 Cntrl-Elec

Has someone worked on this dishwasher before and put the wrong control board in?

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok good!

1. Unplug dishwasher or disconnect power.
2. Check the connection between LCD display module and P1C connector on the control; If connection(s) loose, then reconnect.
--->3. Check for 5 Volts DC from P1C-2 to P1C-4. If there is no voltage at control, disconnect power, replace main control.

Are you able to do that volt test with your multimeter?

Jake

skiter29

Premium Member
yep i should be able to do that ive already have disconnected and reconnected also i cleaned them as i seen elsewhere

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, let us know what you find.:)

Jake

skiter29

Premium Member
ok on the control board the P1B was clearly marked the other 2 that were 4 prong connectors where not but i tested both
and this is what i got going from right to left on both the voltage was about 5 volts DC going from left to right they were about 14
volts DC and when touch panel was unplugged and door was closed the drain pump whould run

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, glad to hear the new control panel fixed it.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake