• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Kenmore Elite Dishwasher 665.13122K702 Wash Cycle Not Spraying

George Miller

Premium Member
Model Number
665.13122K702
Brand
Sears Kenmore
I have a Kenmore 665.13122K702 dishwasher. Around 5 years old. It will fill with water but will not pump water to spin the arms for the ANY of the wash or rinse cycles. The pump works to drain the tub, the water heats, and the soap door opens. I filled the washer manually with water, but it is pumped out when starting a normal cycle. The garbage screen has been cleaned.
Is the drain pump the same as used during the wash cycle? Any suggestions appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi George, On your model you have a seperate wash motor, and seperate drain motor.

Remove the electrical wire connector from the wash motor and put your meter probes in that electrical connector and you should have 120 volts when it's in the wash cycle at that electrical connector.

If its difficult to get access to, then you'll need to pull the dishwasher out enough to get access to it.

If you are getting 120 volts to the wash motor, but its not coming on, so you will need to order and replace the wash motor assembly.

Here's the wash motor assembly for your model you can order:
W10056309 PUMP&MOTOR

Let us know what you find.

Jake

George Miller

Premium Member
Spoke with a customer service tech when I had questions on testing. Not so easy to check the 120v - needing to bypass several safeties. Finally installed some clips on the pump wiring to hook up my meter. 120v present so ordered replacement pump plate. No major issues doing the replacement, but did take a couple of tries to get plate to seat properly. Test run an empty load and happy camper now.

Thanks for the advice and help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent George, glad to hear the new wash motor assembly fixed it.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake