FIXED Kenmore Elite dryer - Won't stay running, 3 quick beeps and it all turns off

raneeosborne@msn.com

Premium Member
I have a Kenmore dryer, elite HE3. It said PF, I cleared the control panel and it still will not start, it is just clicking from the control board area.

I looked at all the wires and found the Thermal fuse wire was not connected the medal clamp was burned off. I put a new one on and hooked it back to the thermal fuse. Hoping that would fix it. It did not. I tested the thermal fuse, it is working. Any ideas what else I can try??

Thanks

RaNee

john2014

Hi, Guys!
I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer and it's displaying the codes, F30 (restricted air flow) and F25 (inlet thermistor shorted).
I've replaced the both inlet and outlet thermistors (I made a mistake and ordered the wrong thermistor and ended up just replacing both),
but am still receiving the same two codes.

Anything else I should try before the wife and I just give up and purchase a brand new dryer?
Thanks in advance for the assist.
~ John

BobPaladichuk

Premium Member
I have a Kenmore HE3 washer and the 2 screws that hold the centre body that surrounds the round door have fallen out. As soon as I replaced them, I unplugged the machine and plugged it in and and now I get 3 beeps on the start button and nothing lights up. Any ideas?

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member

BobPaladichuk

Premium Member
3 beeps

110.47852700. There was a broken strut and the machine vibrated the screws out. This made the door hard to open. Once I pushed the door in and opened it, the display froze and I unpluged the machine. Once I plugged it back in and reassembled the cabinet including the bottom panel, the 3 beeps and nothing else happened. The test instructions are missing from the unit. Thanks