• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Kenmore Elite Induction Range - 970C670430 - 2 burners at half heat & Oven wont heat up - Parts List???

ZEN403

Model Number
970C670430
Brand
Sears Kenmore

2 burners at half heat & Oven wont heat up!​

I am worried about the main board having issues so I spoke to our local repair guy and he is having an issue even getting a parts list for this range. Great news!

I am a previous owner of a Sears Dealer store and now that Sears is no more... Parts for their products seems rather unobtanium.

I know the range was built by Electrolux/Frigidaire and have left a message for the last rep I had to see if we can get some assistance with this one.

Might just have to call the manufacturer directly... but that always ends in frustration I have noticed in other posts.

Any help is appreciated.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't find anything with that model number. However, I can help you but I need to know more about the range or I need a copy of your tech sheet. The surface elements don't don't usually go through the main board. If the element is a dual element you'll need to check the element. If it's just a single element replace the switch. Frigidaire used the same style controls across models. This is a common setup for Frigidaire. If yours doesn't look like, Take a few pics of the front of the range and the back of the control board.
C- 790.490 GLEB PLEB.jpg