Kenmore Model 665.14313N411 Stops mid-cycle repeatedly with the "restart" button flashing

ValerieLynn

Model Number
665.14313N411
Brand
Sears Kenmore
This dishwasher came with our new house and several of our neighbors with the same model have the same issue we are having. The dishwasher stops mid-cycle and the restart button flashes repeatedly. If I push start again it will restart, but some time later it will do the same thing, up to 7 times or more during a cycle. It will finish eventually. Also, heater appears not to be working as the dishes are often wet despite using the dry cycle. Thanks to the forum I figured out how to put it into diagnostic mode, but can't figure out how to read the flashes for guidance. TIA

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I'll look for a tech sheet for that model unless you can post a copy of yours. Thanks

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Run the service diagnostics and check for any error codes. Service diagnostic cycle will take about 23 minutes and has 25 intervals. The diagnostic cycle starts with interval 25 and ends on interval 1. Interval 25 turns on all the LED’s as a display test. Intervals 24 – 23 – 22 and 21 are for error codes.

While in standby: Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses. The Service Diagnostics Cycle will start when the door is closed.