• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Kitchenaid Dishwasher KDTE104ESS1 glasses dirty fix

Stevens4x

Premium Member
Model Number
KDTE104ESS1
Brand
KitchenAid
Hey yall. Ive read through this site for a good while and used it when needed and Jake is THE MAN! I made a donate hoping he'll leave this....there's soo many repairs for issues. My wife passed last Aug 13, yep anniv is few days away, but she left me a list of things around the house.

After I cleaned everything in our dishwasher, even removing each wand and wire scrubbing every odd thing from each sprayer my kids and i couldnt get the dishes clean. I looked, and yep, she'd left instructions. Way too simple...she said only one detergent works for our unit. ...wish id known sooner. It worked!!! If u have trouble use exactly what the manual says to. I thought it was bs but then we tried it!!!

For us it was easy as using Cascade Original pods. Its all it took! And Ive been a madman for months trying to fix the prob

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Stevens4x,

Sorry to hear about your wife passing.

Yes, she was 100% correct, Cascade Original Pods are the best, I use them in my Maytag Dishwasher too and have for 40 years and the dishes, glasses, and silverware come out sparkling clean every time.:)

Jake