• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Kitchenaid electric convection oven KEBS109BSS00 – Not Working, Display Panel out

dougefresh

Premium Member
Model Number
KEBS109BSS00
Brand
KitchenAid
Jake,
I hope you’re able to help me figure out my issues with my Kitchenaid (Model # KEBS109BSS00) electric convection oven that has recently stopped working. The front left hand part of the Oven Display recently lost illumination (buttons no longer visible), but there is still power to the oven. The left hand set of buttons that are no longer working are shown in the attached pictures and are highlighted by some painters tape. All other buttons are visible (power). Currently the oven has power but is not functioning.

Links to videos and parts that you typically provide to access parts or troubleshooting/repairs are always very helpful and appreciated.

Any help you can provide in getting my oven back up and running is appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• Kitchenaid electric KEBS109BSS00 Part Number.jpg
    Kitchenaid electric KEBS109BSS00 Part Number.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Kitchenaid electric KEBS109BSS00 Display.jpg
    Kitchenaid electric KEBS109BSS00 Display.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Kitchenaid electric KEBS109BSS00 Display zoom.jpg
    Kitchenaid electric KEBS109BSS00 Display zoom.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 34

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

dougefresh

Premium Member
Jake,
I was doing more random internet searches and found something regarding an "oven-lock" or something like that. I tried it just for kicks. It was pressing and holding the number "3" key for 3 seconds or so. There was no clear evidence that this process was completed since there was no button illumination or any notes on the screen, so I just pressed the buttons to see if anything changed. Well, luckily this random effort seemed to work and it then allowed the keypads to operate when pressed. So far the oven is working, but I think I'll still do some research per your links provided above since this oven seems to give me issues every so often.

If I find anything going thru the links you've provided, I'll come back and post any findings, questions or resolution.

Once again, I appreciate your quick and always informative help.
Doug

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok Doug sounds good.:)

Jake