KitchenAid KDTM354DSS bit the dust - 5 years old.

StevieG123

Well. That was a long 8 weeks of hand-washing dishes for our family 3x/day.
Our KitchenAid KDTM354DSS dishwasher stopped working so I tried every single tip/trick I could on this forum and others to get it back working again.
It seemed to be running but no water would enter the tub - so I tried replacing -
1) Water Inlet Valve; 2) Float Switch; 3)Control Panel - along with a host of other ideas like flushing the inlet hose, etc.
Nothing worked so we ended up consulting CR and buying a Bosch 300 series at Lowes.
And...that's when we were told that dishwashers are hard to come by during C19 lockdown.
It took weeks to get to us so I definitely got my hands into soapy water multiple times/day. No worries - I don't mind really. :)
Anyway - I have all three of those parts that I pulled from the KA before installer hauled it away.
If interested - DM me - I'll send all to you for small price+shipping. Perhaps these will work for someone else having a KA issue?
In the meantime - I recommend this Bosch series - wife is happy with the 3rd top rack and how quiet this thing is - so hubs is happy...but...broke. :-(