• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Kitchenaid Refrigerator KBSN602EPA01 freezer and one refrigeration LED all out

biogon

Premium Member
Model Number
KBSN602EPA01
Brand
KitchenAid
I'm back! (Was here previously with a different problem, same fridge.)

All 5 freezer compartment LEDs are out. On the refrigeration compartment, the top inner/left (side wall) LED is out.

I ordered a new LED module and swapped for all of the out LEDs without success. Also tried jumping the Philips screwheads (assuming that's the correct jump point) on all the modules without success.

Is there a wiring diagram for this fridge so I can make sure I have the right module -- or, in the worst case scenario, that the board has gone out?

Thank you!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I'm attaching the tech. data sheet for your model below.

On Page 4 where it says--->Lighting control board/ LEDs internal lights Do the exact steps it tells you too.

Also tried jumping the Philips screwheads (assuming that's the correct jump point) on all the modules without success.
Not the Phillip screwheads, you can jump each LED light from the 2 electrical terminals on each electrical terminal that goes to those LED lights.

What you can do is use a jumper wire and jump each LED to see which one is bad. When you jump the bad one, the rest will light up in that series.

Make a jumper wire, and jump each dead LED light and see if the rest light up fine.

It worked for this member:

All the Refrigerator and Freezer LED lights use the exact same part number: W11462342

Jake

Attachments

• tech-sheet-w10910737-reva.pdf
    497.5 KB · Views: 45

biogon

Premium Member
Disappointingly, I swapped out the new LED module for each of the non-functioning ones, as well as tried jumping the male terminals on the refrigerator side.

None of them caused the remainder of the modules to light up.

Is that a sign that something on the Aurora board has gone and I should probably call a tech?

Thanks!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
If the Aurora board was out, you would get no lights on at all period.

So yes, its best to contact KitchenAid to come out at 1-800-422-1230 to see what's going on.

Jake