KitchenAid/Whirlpool dishwasher parts for sale

ngaugler

Premium Member
The wife said it's time to move on, so I ended up replacing my dishwasher with a new KitchenAaid. I have the following items for available:

Used:
Anything you want off the KUDE70FXSS3. I speculate the diverter is bad due to a ton of calcium build up and the cables going to the divert / pump motor were corroded. Not sure if that damaged the control board or not, but I'll ship them your way if you really want them. I had to pull the plug on picking up more parts to do more debugging because the wife got tired of the time and investment. The stainless steel face plate has a dent. The upper rails were replaced ~ 15 months ago. I don't have a price on whatever you want, throw me a couple bucks for a burger or beer + shipping costs.

I'd prefer to sell the new parts as a package deal, maybe a repair shop wants them? I really just want to get the money out of them I got in the last one I bought. It's about $570 worth of parts. Asking $275 + shipping costs
New:
1x - W10155344 - Diverter Motor

New, used once for a test cycle (one works for sure and I am 99% confident the second one works):
2x - WPW10328226 - KitchenAid Dishwasher Pump and Motor Assembly

I'm in the KC Metro so shipping to almost anywhere CONUS should be pretty quick.