• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

KRSC703HPS00 KitchenAid Refrigerator - Water dispensing when pushing Ice paddle

Fltony

Premium Member
Hello I am having the same issue with my KitchenAid KRSC703HPS00. When depressing the ice paddle water is dispersed. I read that the paddles must be replaced however I am having an issue removing the black wall separator that holds the paddles. I took two screws out of the top and removed the tray holder (still a molded black piece in bottom dont know how or if need to remove). The wall separator would not budge. Any assistance would be appreciated. The attached pic is not mine but exactly the same.

Thank you,
Tony

Attachments

• KitchenAid-refrigerator-water-and-ice-dispenser-not-working.jpg
    KitchenAid-refrigerator-water-and-ice-dispenser-not-working.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 50

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Fltony

Premium Member
Hello Jake, I watched that video however my "false wall " is different it has a molded top piece and separate from the dispenser control panel. As you can see there is a piece of SS between them and this obstructs the wall's molded top from being raised. I have attached a drawing of the wall and picture of the setup. I also cannot locate a service manual to see how to remove this.

Thank you,
Tony

Attachments

• WhirlpoolImg_20200105-20200112_00000079.jpg
    WhirlpoolImg_20200105-20200112_00000079.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 44
  • KitchenAid-refrigerator-water-and-ice-dispenser-not-working.jpg
    KitchenAid-refrigerator-water-and-ice-dispenser-not-working.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 44

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I can't locate the service manual either Tony, so what you need to do is click the link to the the ice/water paddle I posted the link to above for your model, and that will take you to AppliancePartsPros and contact them, and they will likely have that manual you need to replace it.

Jake