• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

KSGG700ESS2 KitchenAid Range display not working

dgz

Model Number
KSGG700ESS2
Brand
KitchenAid
The display on my stove has never worked since I purchased the oven. I bought it open box on a return at Lowes last summer knowing the display was not working, but figuring I could troubleshoot it.

Everything works other than the display. The touchscreen works as normal, I'm able to set the oven temperature and even the timer. No issues with the burners or anything else. It's just that nothing shows on the display. There has been 2-3 times where I've seen a quick flicker of lights on the display board, but that quickly goes away.

I've replaced the display board (W10759325.B) thinking it was bad, but that didn't fix it. Also, replaced the wiring harness from the main board to the display board (W10598169) and also no luck.

I pulled the main board that is under the front burners and I don't see any components of it that are burned out or any loose soldering connections. Before I attempt to replace the main board, I figured I'd see if anyone has any other ideas of what it might be. I don't want to continue buying circuit boards and wiring harnesses if those really aren't this issues.

Thanks for your feedback.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Unfortunately, the schematic does not say how to check voltage from the control board to the display.

But it must be the main control board, that's all it can be at this point, if all your wiring is good and no wires are pinched to the display board from the control board, and your electrical connections are tight.

Here's the main control board for your model: Cntrl-Elec W11034208

You can contact KitchenAid to come out at 1-800-422-1230 if you want to verify that first.

Jake