• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

KUDE60FVWH2 Wash pump not working

sirleaky

Model Number
KUDE60FVWH2
Brand
KitchenAid
Hello All,
I am new to this forum thanks for any help received. I am in the plumbing and heating business and have been repairing appliances as a part of the business for a few years now.

I was hoping that someone could give me a knowledge bump here with a Kitchenaid dishwasher that seems to not have a working wash pump. It wont pump to the spray arms. When I got there it wasn't coming on at all. No fill no anything. I got it to fill by messing with the door switch. I do hear clicking when I think it should be washing but no pumping. Also tried a new circuit board did nothing to help. Without the service manual I cant tell when, what , where to test. Any help would be muchly appreciated. Thanks Paul
Patriot Plumbing and Heating and Appliance repairs.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Paul,

Pins 2 and 3 on the wash motor should have 120 volts when its in the wash cycle.

Its best to test this from the wire connector at the wash motor, if its difficult to get access to, then you'll need to pull the dishwasher out enough to get access to it.

Disconnect the wire connector from the wash motor to test for 120 volts after it fills and when it should be washing.

If you are getting 120 volts to the wash motor, but its not coming on, so you will need to order and replace the wash motor assembly.

W10056309 PUMP&MOTOR

Let us know what you find.

Jake