• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LFID2426TF2A Frigidaire dishwasher LEDs flashing, won’t run

Isaac bear

Premium Member
Model Number
LFID2426TF2A
Brand
Frigidaire
I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, model# LFID2426TF2A. The LED lights for “washing”, “clean” and “sanitized” are blinking continuously. All buttons are non-responsive.

I found another thread on this forum about a dishwasher that had a button combination to reset this but it did nothing.

The instruction manual online for this dishwasher does not seem to mention any error codes. I have had this dishwasher for about a year and a half. What can I do to get this working again?

thanks in advance

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

--->While in Idle Mode, simultaneously press HI-TEMP WASH and START/CANCEL pads for 6 seconds.
The dishwasher will then step through the test cycle.

Let it run all the way through.

Let us know if that resolves it.

Jake

Isaac bear

Premium Member
I tried pressing this button sequence but it didn’t seem to respond. The door was open at the time. Should it have been closed?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, close the door and do it.

Jake

thanhvandao

Hi Isaac, I have the same model only one year old and doing the same thing, just wonder have you able to fix your dishwasher?

austinsumnercoo

Premium Member
Curious as to the answer as well. Mine is doing the same thing but my keys are unresponsive so I am wondering if I will even be able to try this method.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Do you all have the exact same model number LFID2426TF2A ? Please verify that first.

Idle mode is when the dishwasher in not in use.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

jamiejackson

Hey,
My folks have the same model Frigidaire dishwasher, with the same issue. Did the switch assembly correct the issue?
I wish I would have found this page before we replaced the main board -part # A11147301 . In our situation replacing the main board did not resolve the issue.

Last edited: