• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LFX25950TT LG Refrigerator - ER CO Error

Blaiser

Premium Member
Model Number
LFX25950TT
Brand
LG
LG French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Door - Have a ERROR CODE of ER CO Communication Error with the Main Control Board. If I unplug the wiring harness on the Top LEFT Refrigerator Door Hinge it will reset and enable the Left Side Touch Pad and All button will respond but after 1 minute it goes back to the ER CO Error on the touch pad. If I unplug the 4 wire harness again it will reset and let me control the touch control again but can't get it to Stop displaying the same ER CO error. Anyone have a fix - I've read maybe the Ice maker might need to be shut off ??

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Here's the parts diagram for your model:

Here's your service manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ffvQeyCBBcAgco_gUl2QTv4Bysi4fhcC/view?usp=sharing

Page 32--->ER CO--->Communication Error between Micom of Main PCB and Display Micom--->Poor Communication connection, Poor TR of Transmitter and Receive

The service manual is very vague about how to troubleshoot this problem. Hopefully another tech or member that's run into this problem can shed some light on it.

Rick explains more about it here:

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.