• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LG 304KWWZ7T129 water level

arlenj

Model Number
304KWWZ7T129
Brand
LG
I don't understand the water level system on my LG model 304KWWZ7T129 washing machne. If I do not open the lid after starting it puts in what I think is not enough water. If I open the lid and close it (without doing anything else, like adding an article of clothing or adding water) shortly after it starts to fill, it puts in way more water than necessary. Does this sound like it's operating correctly?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

That model number isn't correct, Most LG washers start with WT or WM

Click here: Appliance Parts

Then you will see a link that says: How to find a model number.

If I do not open the lid after starting it puts in what I think is not enough water. If I open the lid and close it (without doing anything else, like adding an article of clothing or adding water) shortly after it starts to fill, it puts in way more water than necessary. Does this sound like it's operating correctly?
I don't know, I've never had factory training on LG washers, what does your owners manual say? If it doesn't mention it hopefully a LG tech or another member with your same model number can shed some light on this for us.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.