• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LG Dryer DLGX8101V Unresponsive/No Power

hunt_ak

Premium Member
Model Number
DLGX8101V
Brand
LG
While I am away at work (of course), my wife reports that our LG DLGX8101V is unresponsive and will not power on. She has checked it to a known good outlet, and the drum light does not light up when plugged in with the door open. Is this a faulty control board or where should I start looking? Thanks in advance for the help. I did some googling but its hard to find specific model information/diy fixing information sometimes.

hunt_ak

Premium Member
She also tells me she got a small burn mark on a duvet she dried recently. A small orange streak that looked like a burn in the white duvet. I figured I'd add that info in case it helps.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

hunt_ak

Premium Member
By the way, your dryer is a LG not Samsung.:)

Jake
That’s hilarious. Looking at all these LG logos and my brain says ‘Samsung’. Haha

Looks like these parts don’t ship to Alaska. I’d love to purchase through you if possible.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, they do.:)

SHIPPING TO ALASKA AND HAWAII
Orders going to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via Fedex SmartPost for a flat fee of $20.95. You will receive a tracking number to track your shipment, but due to the remote locations of some of these addresses, a delivery time cannot be promised. Due to shipping carrier restrictions, oversized and hazardous materials cannot be shipped to these addresses.

hunt_ak

Premium Member
1619499061278.png

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, that what it seems like to me too.

Jake