• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LG Gas Range; uneven super burner flame

Dvinechild

Model Number
Brand
LG
Hello,
Recently noticed uneven flame from front right burner (super burner). There is considerably more flame between 6&9, continuing to 12 o'clock. I have cleaned everything cosmetically possible and could get at with scrubby/toothbrush with no success. Assured that everything was even (screws, etc) and nothing alters the flame. There are no other issues the the remaining 4 burners.

I have noticed that the range may need to be slightly raised in the front to make front/back a bit more level, but this has not effected the range/flames with prior use and other oven/broiler adjustments made.

If you could assist, it would be appreciated.

Run range from LP, installed LP converter kit.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I don't have any experience on LG products.

Hopefully another tech. that does, can assist you.

Jake

wildimaginations

Appliance Tech
Hello,
Recently noticed uneven flame from front right burner (super burner). There is considerably more flame between 6&9, continuing to 12 o'clock. I have cleaned everything cosmetically possible and could get at with scrubby/toothbrush with no success. Assured that everything was even (screws, etc) and nothing alters the flame. There are no other issues the the remaining 4 burners.

I have noticed that the range may need to be slightly raised in the front to make front/back a bit more level, but this has not effected the range/flames with prior use and other oven/broiler adjustments made.

If you could assist, it would be appreciated.

Run range from LP, installed LP converter kit.
You may have a warped burner head causing the flame to burn unevenly. It cannot be repaired, you will need to replace the burner head and base together.

Good luck