• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LG Refrigerator LFXS26566S/00 not dispensing water

JohnnyGaloshes

Premium Member
Model Number
LFXS26566S/00
Brand
LG
Hello all. I have a problem with my 1.5 year old LG refrigerator model LFXS26566S/00 and it just started having this problem. It is making ice in the door and filling the tray, and the lower ice maker is working fine, but the water will not dispense from the door. It has a new 2 week old filter, and i even changed it again to see if maybe it got clogged. But that was not a fix. It click and i can hear it try to dispense, but not even a trickle. Checked the hose for leaks but nothing is leaking. My wife used it a couple hours ago and it worked fine.

I have seen the Water Inlet Valve be mentioned a lot here, but would that really be it on a 1.5 year old fridge??

Your help is appreciated! THANKS!

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hold the dispenser lever in for about 30 seconds to bleed the air out of the lines from the filter exchange. Can you recheck your model number for me? I can't get anything to come up with that one. Some Canadian models we can't get any information. This might be one of them.

JohnnyGaloshes

Premium Member
LFXS26566S is the correct number

Also perhaps GC-J268NSSM.ASTCNA0

I held it for 60 seconds and nothing, and yes it is a Canadian product.

rickgburton

Staff member
Can you post a copy of your tech sheet and wiring diagram? Look under one of the hinge covers.

rickgburton

Staff member
Anythings possible with LG machines. Are you referring to the water line in the dispenser?