• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED LG Refrigerator LMX25984ST/00 Water is dispensing VERY SLOW

May W.

Premium Member
Model Number
LMX25984ST/00
Brand
LG
Hello,
I've read thru some old posts on this topic but discussions are closed hence I'm posting a new one for some help. I have tried the basic troubleshooting steps and nothing has changed the water flow. Seems like the water inlet valve is usually. the issue. Should I order two valves one for the back of the frig and one on the left door? Not sure which one will be the one that will fix the problem. Seems like the rear one, there is a way to test the water output to determine if is the problem but for the front valve, there is not pretesting to determine if it's faulty unless I put in a new one.
Is there a video to show how each of the valves are replaced? I'm going to attempt this on my own and kinda hoping not to have to pull the frig out and mess up the connections on the back of the frig.
THANKS so much for your assistance!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, its best to order and replace both when one goes bad. There is a video in each part link I'm posting below that shows you how to replace them.

This is one at the back where your house water line attaches to (part#AJU72992601)

The duel one inside the door is (part # MJX41869202) which feeds the water dispenser and the ice maker.

Jake

May W.

Premium Member
Hi Jake,
Switched out the rear valve and water is dispensing normally (full stream). Thanks so much for your guidance on this!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sounds good.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.