LG Washer WM2301HR Won't Start.

GEW2019

Premium Member
Model
WM2301HR
Brand
LG
I had standing water so I changed the drain pump according to appliancepartspros video.It took me a week because I have a life and later needed a spring spreader. Once everything was finally together it didn't start.

I ensured the plug itself was working. I checked the plug was firmly inserted. And, I checked the circuit breaker. All wires were connected. I also tried a hard reset.

It was working fine up until the standing water and I hadn't started it up again until this point. Now I'm at a loss and hoping someone can help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That's very strange, did you try to plug a lamp or hair dryer into the exact same outlet as the washer to verify your getting 120 volts at the outlet?

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, it just seems very strange this problem only happened after you replaced the drain pump.

First thing I'd do is make sure you didn't accidentally disconnect a wire harness connector while replacing the drain pump. Check the area of that drain pump for loose wire harness connections.

If you find nothing loose, here's the service manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzvgAyLTSh14eUhxTUlTU3pUVWc

Start on PAGE 30 and follow the flowchart.

On your MAIN PCB control board check to see if your MAIN LED is ON when you have the power cord plugged into the wall outlet.

Here's the control board(PCB) for your model:
EBR32268019 Pcb Assy Main

Jake