• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LGID2475QF0A Frigidaire Dishwasher doesn't stop filling

Brianswensen

Premium Member
Model Number
LGID2475QF0A
Brand
Frigidaire
I'm working on a Frigidaire dishwasher that was originally giving the i20 code. I replaced the pressure sensor kit but now I have a weird problem. The dishwasher will continue to fill after pressing start, even when the wash cycle starts.

Water leaks out the door because the water never stops. It will stop when I open the door, but fills again after a few seconds when I close the door. I tried putting the old pressure sensor back in but it didn't make a difference.

I'm thinking there may be a control board problem, but it's weird that this is happening after the new sensor is in. Thanks for your help!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Brian,

Per the tech. data sheet i20 is a draining problem, is the dishwasher not draining properly?

I'd first remove the pressure sensor from the sump port and make sure that sump is NOT clogged, causing the overflow of water.

Here's the pressure sensor kit for your model:
5304504077 Pressure Sensor

If your absolutely sure the sump port that the pressure sensor connects to is NOT clogged, then the only other part that can cause this overflow of water problem is the main control board.

Here's the main control board for your model:
frigidaire-control-assembly-configured-117492610-ap5982591_01_l.jpg

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Brianswensen

Premium Member
Thanks! The port doesn't seem clogged. When I took the sensor off all the excess water in the sump poured out.

I'm going to install the board this week. I noticed that the machine starts washing about a minute into the fill, even though the water doesn't stop filling. Is this the sensor detecting that the water has reached the correct level at that point, or does the board tell it to wash after a certain amount of time regardless of the water level?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Is this the sensor detecting that the water has reached the correct level at that point, or does the board tell it to wash after a certain amount of time regardless of the water level?
That I don't know. Out here in Western Arizona no one buys Frigidaire dishwashers LOL, so I don't do service on them anymore, like I used to in Oregon.

Yes, let us know what happens, I'm very curious as well.

Jake