• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Looking for fuse on Lennox furnace C33-48C-2F

ramsfan

Premium Member
Model Number
C33-48C-2F
Brand
-major brand-
Hello, my furnace is not powering on. I confirmed the circuit breakers are not off, and the power switch is on. I also checked voltage at the thermostat, and it is zero volts. The next thing I would like to check is to look for a blown fuse in the furnace, but for the life of me I do not see any fuses on the circuit board. Assuming that checking for blown fuses is the next best step, does anyone know where to find a fuse, or any other troubleshooting ideas? Thank you!!!!!

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
ramsfan said:
I confirmed the circuit breakers are not off

Did you try cycling the breaker anyway? Sometimes one leg of a dual breaker can trip internally without physically moving its lever to the off position. Switch it off, wait a minute, then flip it on again.

Next would be to actually confirm power was getting to the unit by measuring it with a meter. Just because the breaker hasn't tripped is no guaranty there isn't another problem with the power along the way. Someone needs to actually confirm that power is getting there

ramsfan said:
The next thing I would like to check is to look for a blown fuse in the furnace

I've never heard of such a thing but I'm not an HVAC guy. You might need to find someone with Lennox experience to ask them if there is such a thing.

JMO

Dan O.