• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED LRE30453ST/01 LG Range - Double Burner not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcorder

Premium Member
Model Number
LRE30453ST/01
Brand
LG
My grandmother’s double burner had been out and not working. The controls were working, but the element would not heat. I replaced with a new element but it still isn’t working. What should I check next? It seems there is power making it to the wiring at the element because the after I turned power back on, the back of my hand hit one of the connectors and I felt the electrical current hit me.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Its the control board that controls the stovetop elements that's bad.

You can order it here:
EBR74632605 Pcb Assy

Disconnect power to the range before installing it.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

bcorder

Premium Member
Thanks! So just to make sure before buying...all the other burners work, only the double burner that isn’t. Still possible that the control board has gone bad for only that one burner not to work? Also, my dad had previously replaced one of the control boards because the oven wasn’t working. Would that have been this control board or another one? My mom remembered there being 2 and my dad just selected one. Unfortunately he is no longer with us for me to ask him which one he changed.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This board I posted above is for the stovetop burners only.:)

Yes, it controls all the stovetop burners, so the double burner one is on that control board too that I posted the link to above, and it will fix it.

Sorry to hear your Dad passed, my Dad and I were very close too and my Dad passed in Feb. 2013.

Also, my dad had previously replaced one of the control boards because the oven wasn’t working.
He replaced the oven relay board, that one controls just the oven BAKE and BROIL elements.

Jake

bcorder

Premium Member
Just wanted to give an update. Got the replacement board installed and everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the assistance!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, glad to hear the new stovetop control board fixed it.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.