• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LRE30453ST Lots of buttons not working on LG range

Texaggie

Premium Member
Model Number
LRE30453ST
Brand
LG
Hello all. Trying to figure out a problem on a LG LRE30453ST range that is 7 years old. Hoping to solve issue this way instead of having to buy a new one. Which might be cheaper route, I don't know. Problem is that multiple buttons on the control panel will not work. The main one being the start button. The broil and convection buttons work but you cannot start the oven. Also, 2 of the burners will not adjust to hi or low, the element size selector does not work either and on the number pad only numbers 2, 4 and 7 work. I have tried unplugging and resetting with no luck. Tried to unplug some wires and no luck as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated before my wife and I spend our Fourth of July holiday looking at ovens.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Its your touchpad assembly that's going bad: Touchpad and Control Panel 383EW1N006N

Unfortunately its No Longer Available.

Looks you will be 4th of July range shopping.

The good news is most all appliances stores have great sales today and all this week with their annual 4th of July sales.

Jake

Texaggie

Premium Member
Thank you so much for the information. I was afraid of this when I looked the model up on LG's website and it said discontinued. Had some friends invite us to a event for today so we just went and said the heck with the oven. Guess we will be looking at ovens this week. Hope the sales last thru the week. Thanks for the info again.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, the sales should go this whole week and into this coming weekend as well.

Jake

Whyldchld

Hello all. Trying to figure out a problem on a LG LRE30453ST range that is 7 years old. Hoping to solve issue this way instead of having to buy a new one. Which might be cheaper route, I don't know. Problem is that multiple buttons on the control panel will not work. The main one being the start button. The broil and convection buttons work but you cannot start the oven. Also, 2 of the burners will not adjust to hi or low, the element size selector does not work either and on the number pad only numbers 2, 4 and 7 work. I have tried unplugging and resetting with no luck. Tried to unplug some wires and no luck as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated before my wife and I spend our Fourth of July holiday looking at ovens.

I don't know if what I did will help anyone else, but this is it. Random buttons on my control panel stopped working a few years ago. About a month ago, I just wanted to see if I could get the Self-Clean part to work and I did so I set it for 3 hours. After it cooled off and unlocked, all the buttons miraculously started working and have been working for over a month now. Hopefully this may help someone out. Can't hurt to try.