• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LREL6325D/00 LG Oven Will Not Maintain Temp

rkersh409

Model Number
LREL6325D/00
Brand
LG
I purchased an LG LREL6325D/00 oven back on 11/25/2020. For the past few months the oven is not maintaining the temp. I set the bake to 400 and it preheats and does the sound. After I place my food in the oven the temp starts dropping. Some times over 50 degrees, other times it works fine. Its not consistent at all. I have read on this forum that its more then likely the relay control board. Problem is I cannot find any parts diagrams for my oven to find the correct part number.

Also on a side note, I started having the blue enamel paint chipping from the top of the oven from under the burner. I have been having the paint falling into my food while cooking. I called LG and they sent a tech out to look and take pics and left. Said LG will contact me in a few days. They never contacted me so I called and was on hold for a while. When they did pick up they said that they do not cover chipping paint. At the time it was less than 6 months old. Has anyone ever experienced this also?

Thank you

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
After I place my food in the oven the temp starts dropping. Some times over 50 degrees, other times it works fine. Its not consistent at all. I have read on this forum that its more then likely the relay control board.
Yes, that is a major failing part on these LG models, but yours seems too new to be failing so soon, and with it being intermittent that's even more difficult to nail down the problem.

I don't see a separate relay board for this model, so the bake relay is possibly on the main control board, but since I can't locate the schematic for this model, you may need to have LG come back out again for that temperature problem.

Here's the main control board for your model:

Also a intermittent oven sensor can cause this problem too.

Here's the oven sensor for your model:
Oven Temperature Sensor EBG61305801

There is a video in the part link that shows you how to ohm test it. Normal would be 1050 to 1100 ohms at room temperature.

Jake