• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

LSC20913TT water dispenser not working

igold47

Premium Member
Model Number
LSC20913Tt
Brand
LG
Last week water dispenser stopped working, so I looked on you tube if there is a same problem and I found few. I also noticed after trying
it few times that there was a leak at the bottom of the freezer door and I found out that there is a crack right there. I shut the water and then took the cover at the bottom off and undid the coupling and then tried if the water will flow and sure it did so I figured out that the problem is the crack in the water tube in the freezer door. After fixing that crack according to you tube I connected it all again and
still no water coming out of dispenser. I then tried blow through and the air did go through, but no water. then I tried to feed a thin wire
from the bottom and it only would go about 3 feet and it would stop. and then after more tries the wire would get stuck and would not come out. Does anyone have service manual for this model? I looked for it but it seems that this model is only in Canada.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't find any information on that model but on almost all LG machines the water line is foamed in the door. The only way to fix it is replace the door.

igold47

Premium Member
thanks, I think that in USA that model is not there. But what I do not understand, that when I fixed the crack and put it all together and turn the water on ,where did the water go?