• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED LSC27914ST/00 LG refrigerator - no water dispenser

cninham

Premium Member
Model Number
LSC27914ST/00
Brand
LG
I have a LG LSC27914ST/00 refrigerator.

Yesterday I went to get a cup of water. Water was selected from the control panel. I depressed the lever to dispense the water. Water started flowing for about a 1/4 of cup, after which the water flow slowed down to a trickle and then nothing. When I waited a few hours and depressed the lever to dispense water, I again got about a 1/8 cup of water and then it slowed down to a trickle and then no water at all. I can repeat the process by waiting a few hours or overnight and the same happens -- cup fills partially with water, then slows to a trickle, then no water at all.

I have disconnected the water hose that runs from the wall into the fridge, when I turn the faucet/valve open water flows at a very high rate / high pressure out of the hose. I could not see anything that blocked the water inlet at the main valve...

Any help and info is appreciated!

Thank you -- Cameron

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Cameron,

Yes, like I mentioned in post #2 here:
If your water pressure is fine, then it's usually the water inlet valve that's the problem.

Here's the water inlet valve for your model you can order:
5221JA2006D Water Inlet Valve Assembly

His water inlet valve and your water inlet valve are identical on both models.:)

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

cninham

Premium Member
@Jake -- thank you for your help. I replaced the water inlet valve and it solved my water issue.

Thank you for your help and efforts! Very much appreciated!

Thanks -- Cameron

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Cameron, glad to hear the new water inlet valve fixed it.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake