LSG1000 Stack Washer/Dryer No Power also not Drying Properly

Steve L

Premium Member
I recently moved my LSG1000 Stack. while apart I replaced the belts and cleaned things up.

When I reassembled the stack and made all my connections I get NOTHING. No display, no indication that there's power anywhere.

I have the water and Gas on I've checked the cord between washer and dryer (connector looks like it can only go one way). Outlets are good.

Any suggestions?

Steve

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Steve L

Premium Member
LSG 1000 Automatic Drying Cycle not getting totally dry

My LSG1000 Stack when on the auto dry setting, even on the more dry setting, is still a little damp. Is there a humidity sensor or temp sensor that I need to check? :confused:

Also, thanks for the advice on checking my inputs and transformer voltages. I tracked it down to a dirty connection between the PCB and front panel membrane switch. :3:

Steve L

Premium Member
Thanks.

Turned out to be dirty flex circuit between PCB and front panel membrane switch.

Running nice and quiet now. Just a little issue with the dryer stopping too soon now.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Steve L said:
My LSG1000 Stack when on the auto dry setting, even on the more dry setting, is still a little damp. Is there a humidity sensor or temp sensor that I need to check? :confused:

Also, thanks for the advice on checking my inputs and transformer voltages. I tracked it down to a dirty connection between the PCB and front panel membrane switch. :3:
So you found the problem and its working now?

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Check your are flow out of the dryer, take off the exhaust hose and make sure its blowing fast, then hook the exhaust back up, then check it again where it comes out, it should be blowing at about the same speed depending on the length of your vent run.

Jake

Steve L

Premium Member
No I haven't solved it.

Sorry, that was the initial start up problem after moving the unit.

I still have damp clothes!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Steve L said:
No I haven't solved it.

Sorry, that was the initial start up problem after moving the unit.

I still have damp clothes!
Ok, you seem to have started 2 threads on your stackable, to make it easier, i'm going to combine them.:)

I replied last night to the other thread.:)

Jake said:
Check your are flow out of the dryer, take off the exhaust hose and make sure its blowing fast, then hook the exhaust back up, then check it again where it comes out, it should be blowing at about the same speed depending on the length of your vent run.

Jake
Jake

Steve L

Premium Member
Air Flow is good and what I would expect. Heat seems correct.

Vent travels straight up behind dryer, in channel, then maybe 2 more feet above top and then a 45 degree and exits 1 foot later.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, you may have to call a appliance tech. in your area, it will need to be throughly tested with a volt/ohm meter.

Jake

Steve L

Premium Member
I've done pretty good so far..... What's to check?

Dryer works fine if used on timed dry, but leaves cloths damp on E2/E3 Automatic sensing dry cycles.

Is there a sensor that tells it when to stop.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Steve L

Premium Member
Thanks,

I think I got it.

One wire had come loose from the auto dry sensor. I'll throw in a load and try it out.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sounds Good,

Jake