• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED LSXS26326S LG Refrigerator How to install thermistor plug to LG linear compressor

AndyFL

Premium Member
Model Number
LSXS26326S
Brand
LG
I am replacing the thermistor assembly (part #EBG60663229) on my LG linear compressor, model #FLB075LANA. The compressor has 3 prongs; 2 side by side and a 3rd lower prong in the middle of the other 2. The thermistor assembly has a grey, plastic plug that somehow connect into those prongs. How does this plug gets attached? To me, it seems like just one of the holes on the plug is big enough for a prong to go in. I tried pushing the plug into the 2 side by side (top) prongs but couldn't get it to go in. I can't seem to remember exactly how it was attached before it came off. Thank you kindly.

EBG60663229

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
It just pushes on the three pins and only goes on one way. The pins are in an upside down triangle configuration with the top of the triangle at the bottom.
config.jpg

AndyFL

Premium Member
Thanks so much rickgbuton, in my ignorance I was pushing it the wrong way. You saved me big my friend! God bless.

AndyFL

Premium Member
I just realized I was trying to plugging it in horizontally instead of vertically. Oh my, it suxs to get old 😅. As a token of appreciation, I just did a PayPal donation.