LTF6700FS0 Frigidaire affinity washer E43

Big Bass USA

Premium Member
Model Number
LTF6700FS0
Brand
Frigidaire
I ran the diagnostic and got an E43 code thr manual says replace control board..... which one!?!?

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

I got:

E43, E45, E48 or E4A

Condition: Control detects a problem with the door lock circuit

Check/Repair: Unplug the washer and check the wiring harness connections between the door lock assembly and the electronic control board. Reconnect any loose wires or replace the wire harness if damaged. If the wire connections are okay, the door lock assembly usually needs replacing. If you replace the door lock assembly and the problem continues, replace the electronic control board

User-Control-and-Display-Board-137006030--01075196.jpg Washing machine user control board

Door-Lock-131763256-01212295.jpg Door lock & switch assembly

jeff.

Big Bass USA

Premium Member
Hi thanks, I already replaced the door switch, the drain pump and oh the inlet tubes.... sorry don't know what they are called. After replacing those parts,It worked once or twice and then it stopped draining and spinning.... is it possible I'm missing something ? Or maybe got a bad new switch? Just curious before I buy a $200 control board! ;) thanks for responding

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
maybe got a bad new switch?
Not overly common but does happen from time to time :(

is it possible I'm missing something
It does say to check the wiring between the control and door switch. Sometimes an off balance load can allow the baskets to bash the lock or wiring harness.
The places we dead with offer a 1 year warranty on parts and you can return them for a refund ( minus shipping ) if it doesn't repair the issue.

jeff.