• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Marvel/Viking VUWC151RSS Wine Cooler - Need SSAC Control Dip Switch Settings

lothian

Premium Member
Model Number
VUWC151RSS
Brand
-brand-
Marvel/Viking VUWC151RSS Wine Cooler

The SSAC thermostat control (p/n: PW240028) has a four dip switch block on it. I need the dip switch settings table.
If you have this information, please respond to this post with it.

Note to site admin: add Marvel and Viking to the brand database.

61tJnenQGfL._SL1000_.jpg

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Here's the problem, Viking along with Thermadore, Wolf and other designer appliance manufactures would like to keep all the service and part replacements "in house". It's next to impossible to find any service information on any of their appliances. Every once in a while I come across one. When you find a bad part there's a very good chance you'll need to go through them for the part. I'll do a search and see what I can find but don't get your hopes up.

lothian

Premium Member
Thanks for responding to my post, Rick. I genuinely appreciate it.

I've reached out to AllVikingParts. I requested they peek inside the box containing the SSAC thermostat control (shown above) and reply with the switch settings table I presume is included with the part.

There are exactly 16 possible combinations with a 4-pole DIP switch (2^4). Rather than hold my breath waiting for that table to materialize, I'll just makes me a spreadsheet, flick thru each combination, and record any meaningful change to the temperature.