Maytag Ice Maker

wrenchdawg

Model Number
GS6SHEXNS02
Brand
Maytag
I recently purchased this refridgerator and inspected before I bought it that first everything worked and second it was making ice. When I got the fridge home i cleaned it throughly and then connected everything. with in 2 hours it dorpped ice then a little while longer it droopped more and then nothing. So i figured maybe the maker had moisture in it that frooze it so I thawed it out and reinstalled the ice maker and had the same results. So, i then followed the guide about the infared sensing system and i was repeatly getting 2 flashing lights. So i gently removed them and thawed them and reinstalled now the lights seem to be working properly how long before i should get ice and are there any morwe tips you can tell me about this situation. Maybe i should have let the fridge sit for a few days to completely defrost before putting in service at my house? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh it also hjas a new filter and good water pressure. Well now i am noticing that no water is coming into the ice maker. Help please!

Maytag Conquest gold

MD# gs6shexns02

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
What position is the ejector arm fingers pointing now? Straight Up, Straight down in the tray? Pointing at you?

Jake