• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Miele G2430SCU Intake/Drain light flashing - won't start

jackaninny

Premium Member
Model Number
G2430
Brand
I have a Miele G2430SCU dishwasher which has been a real pro but today it refused to start and will attempt to fill but only flash the intake/drain light 5 times - pause on solid and then repeat the fill process. I dumped some water inside and reset the error code (held power button for 4 seconds) and tried to start and it drained the water but then right back to flashing and refusing to fill/start. I took the waterproof system (WPS) apart and cleaned out the filter - still no starting. I may be at the end of the road and looking at calling a service tech but I wanted to see if anyone here had another tip to try. Thanks in advance.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I first saw Miele appliances at an appliance trade show in 2008. Even though Miele is as popular in Europe as Whirlpool is here, they haven't quite caught on yet. Unfortunately unless you're an authorized servicer you can't get any service information on their appliances yet. Eventually that will change as they get more popular but for now we got nothing. Somewhere on that machine is the tech sheet, probably in an envelope taped to the bottom of the tub. It should tell you how to get into test mode.