- Model Number
- Less than 1 year
Suddenly my microwave sounds quieter and doesn't heat very well. This microwave is wired up to and outlet that is on the kitchen light circuit so everytime we turn the lights off it also turns the outlet off the microwave is on and vice versa. The kitchen was wired this way when we bought the house and the previous microwave worked for years this way. Is this possibly the problem with the microwave suddenly having heating problems? Can this damage the magnetron?